Meiklejohn PTA is pleased to announce that the entire membership and directory process is paperless; from data collection to accessing the directory both on your computer as well as your smart phone through the web and mobile apps.
Why are we doing this?
- Saves time – this new system will help the PTA publish the directory right when school starts AND we can keep it up to date throughout the school year.
- Saves money – no more printing costs (they keep going up!)
- Reduces errors – because YOU enter your information yourself, you can be guaranteed that it’s what you want.
How does it work?
Our new system will involve 2 steps: collecting your information online and then giving you secure access to the online system. To enter your information please go to the link below and follow the instructions. This is a secure form and you can print your submission for your records.
Enter Code: Meiklejohn
How do you access the new online directory?
Once we have received and reviewed your family’s information you will receive an email with login instructions. Our plan is to go live the first week of school so please confirm your data!
What’s so great about the online directory?
- It’s secure – your family will have a unique login and password and the directory can’t be lost or stolen.
- You can search by student’s first name, grade, teacher and family last name.
- You can create your own custom list of frequently called families.
- You can access the family directory from any internet connected device: your computer, smart phone, iPad, etc.
Is it secure?
YES! All data is stored behind secure firewalls and can only be accessed by authorized users with a validated username and encrypted password. All data is viewed and passed using SSL encryption.
Through MSA you will also be able to Volunteer for PTA events and committees, purchase Carnival Tickets and Wrist bands as well as Spirit Wear, receive PTA email Blast with important information about events at Meiklejohn, and much more!