- Back to School Peach Shortcakes+ Lemon Clotted Cream + Peachy Lemon Tea
- Almost Hands Free Butternut Squash Risotto + Awesome Apricot Sorbetti
- Lemon Yogurt Pound Cakes + Yummy Yogurt Glaze + Lemon Shakes
- Mexican Enchilada Cups + Kid Made Refried Beans + Mexican Lime ‘Sodas’
- Chilled Soba Noodle Salad + Honey Glazed Edamame + Green Tea Shakes
- Orange Polenta Cupcakes + Rich Chocolate Glaze + Orange Kid-Lattes
- Crisp Rosemary-Honey Flatbreads + Whipped Feta + Honey Rosemary Yogurt Smoothies o Arabian Broccoli Tabbouleh + Charred Lemon Tomatoes + Sparkling Lemonade
- Spanish Fantástico Fideuà (noodle paella) + Family-Friendly Spanish Sangria
- Dutch Apple Hand Pies + Nutmeg Honey Apples + Hot Apple Cider
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on what KIDS EAT
Sticky Fingers Cooking at Meiklejohn- Fall 2016
Thursdays from 2:45-4:00pm
September 8th- October 27th
For eight, one hour cooking classes
Open to students in K-6th
For more class info & to register:
Let your child release their inner chef! Students will prepare and eat healthy, globally inspired recipes all while learning to cook in a fun, engaging and real-world way! Our Chefs will reinforce kitchen skills associated with our weekly recipes and emphasize each area of cooking–terminology, ingredients and fun nutrition facts (even a few bad jokes!) We will practice measurements, use a wide array of cooking utensils all while preparing the freshest ingredients. Full recipes will be created each class with our AWESOME master chef Sticky Fingers Cooking instructors.
Your kids can have a blast every week discovering how easy and fun it is to cook (and gobble-up!) tasty, healthy, American classics and globally-inspired Sticky Fingers Cooking recipes! Sticky Fingers Cooking offers young chefs the chance to explore exciting tastes (all seasonal and as local as possible!), master culinary skills (that they can put to use in family kitchens!) and nourish their bodies and minds.
We provide all of the tools, ingredients and instruction needed to cook up a fun, delicious and healthy after-school snack each week. Our on-line recipe collection is included as well for each chef for future family cooking fun! www.stickyfingerscooking.
Here is a peak of the DELICIOUSNESS we have planned for FALL 2016!
Please note that recipes are subject to change – Based on our creative whim!
Sticky Fingers Cooking is 100% nut free. We CAN and WILL accommodate ANY and ALL food allergies